Share Discovery Bible Studies with seekers without making them feel like you are trying to “preach at them”. Simply send the lesson audio or text over WhatsApp, Telegram, or any other messaging app.
- Next to the lesson you would like to share, tap the three dots icon
- From here, you can choose to share the lesson link, mp3, or text
- After the seeker is more comfortable with how lessons work, you can encourage them to download the Waha Discovery Bible Study app
Hide Waha’s content behind a placeholder piano app, keeping it safe from prying eyes for those in security-conscious areas. This means you don’t need to feel stressed about anyone seeing you have Waha on your phone.
- On the bottom navigation menu, tap on the More icon
- Under the Settings section, choose the Security item
- Turn on Security Mode, where you can enter a piano key passcode
- When Security Mode is turned on, the app will first display a "Simple Piano" screen before seeing any of the other content. Now, just enter the piano key passcode you set up to enter the app
Fulfill your calling as a follower of Jesus.