Fulfill your God-given call to make and multiply disciples
Learn and practice the 7 Practices of a Disciple that Multiplies in 60 Days
What does disciple making mean to you?
From: Jeff and the Waha team
What does making disciples that multiply mean to you?
There are certainly a lot of ideas out there…
For some, you want to see more lost people reached… but you are having a hard time getting traction.
For others, you want to walk in your purpose and connect with God’s heart… you may not be a professional minister… but you want to partner with God in his Great Commission.
And for others of you, you are hoping to see your entire community transformed. You want God to address every area of lostness in your city, region, or nation.
Before I share the goal of this 60 Day Disciple Making Challenge for YOU… let me ask you a few questions.
- Do you wish that others would just “get excited like you are”? Are you questioning why others don’t share the same zeal and passion for the lost like you do?
- Do you struggle to share the gospel where you live? Do you feel like people are very resistant to the gospel? Or maybe you feel like you just “aren’t gifted in evangelism”?
- Are you feeling stuck, only seeing individuals come to faith instead of entire families or friend groups?
- Do you feel like you aren’t qualified to make disciples? Like you need a seminary degree or extensive certifications to make disciples?
- Do you wish you could pray more, but your schedule and season of life seem to make that impossible?
- Are you convinced you need to make disciples, but aren’t sure what steps to take?
- Are you wanting to see multiple generations of groups start, but keep seeing addition instead of exponential growth?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then I want to invite you to join the 60 Day Disciple Making Challenge and change your life forever!
Here’s how the challenge works
By the end of 60 days, your Disciple Making Community will be equipped and practiced for disciple making–some of you may even start your own Discovery Groups with people outside of your DMC.
Need more information before you make your decision…?
Let’s break down what the challenge looks like week-to-week!
Week 1: Watch the Waha Masterclass
“How to Walk in your Purpose and See the Kingdom of God Transform your Community by Making Disciples that Multiply …even if you don’t have a bunch of resources, training, or live in a “super hard” location”
Think of this masterclass like an event, kind of like watching a movie together with your friends. You’ll want to schedule about an hour and a half to watch and discuss how you want to move forward.
In the masterclass you will learn 3 main Keys:
Check out this short video outlining what you’ll cover in the masterclass:
Weeks 2-8: The 7 Practices of a Disciple that Multiplies
After watching the Waha Masterclass, you will be challenged to form a “Disciple Making Community” and to start practicing the “7 Practices of a Disciple that Multiplies”
Weeks 2-8 will be focused on the 7 practices:
Check out this short video outlining what you will do in your Disciple Making Community:
Be an action taker
- How many sermons have we heard?
- How many podcasts have we listened to?
- How many Christian books have we read?
The global church has never had more information available to us.
The problem isn’t that we need more information… we just need help implementing.
James 1:22 exhorts us to be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving ourselves.
The nitty-gritty questions…